Transferring Data From LeadByte To Go High Level
This article shows you what you need to do to transfer your lead data from LeadByte to a GHL Marketing Campaign and Adding a Contact.
For this to work you will need to have A Marketing Campaign in GHL
With every Marketing Campaign a Campaign ID is generated. This is required in the JSON Delivery POST from LeadByte. When you create a contact in GHL to start a Marketing Campaign you not only need to pass over the personal data but also declare for what Marketing Campaign ID.
LeadByte Delivery Set Up
The delivery in LeadByte is a JSON POST request.
The Request URL is: https://api.gohighlevel.com/campaign/start
Example JSON Body
In the above example we have created the custom field called "extrafield". The JSON is how you would pass in a value to that field.
The success response for Go High Level can be handled using a Status 200 OK
Adding a Contact
1. When adding a contact, you need to use a different Request URL: https://rest.gohighlevel.com/v1/contacts/
2. Your JSON is different if you are using custom fields (example below) and your field names are different
JSON Body example
3. You need to use Header Authorization. Example below in LeadByte delivery. You get the Bearer token in GHL under Settings > Company.
When booking an appointment into a calendar via api
1. The request URL is different: https://rest.gohighlevel.com/v1/appointments/
2. JSON format is largely similar with a few extra fields as below:
"calendarId": "[CALENDAR ID FOR THE SPECIFIC CALENDAR HERE]",
3. Points to note:
- The selected slot MUST be in the format as specified above. YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS
- the extension, in the above this is "-05:00" Is the time zone offset from GMT. The Time zone relates to the time zone in the settings in Go High Level. This MUST match the calendar you are booking the appointment into.
as an example, if I had the calendar set to the time zone in the screenshot:
Then when adding a selected slot it must be like so:
Where the time zone and the offset from GMT match the calendar you are pushing into. Its important that the selectedTimezone is one of Go High Levels specified time zones in the drop down. For example using "EDT" would not work.
- Finding the calendar ID - The calendar ID is located in the URL when you load a specific calendar. Example below:
4. You also need to make sure in the calendar settings there is available time between appointments and they are available to book.
5. Response is the same as when adding a contact as explained above.
6. Authorization is the same as adding a contact also explained above.
More information here https://developers.gohighlevel.com/